Photo Courtesy of Kate Potter Photography- https://katejeanpotter.com
I specialise in modern, fun and engaging ceremonies for everyone equally.
Love is love! LGBTQI+ friendly since forever.
Lets face it, any authorised celebrant can complete paperwork and set up a PA, but as my couple like to say…it is the ‘Vic Factor’ that sets me a part from the rest. The ‘Vic Factor’ includes:
- My bubbly, positive presence on your big day- I am a very social person and my aim is to always make sure everyone feels happy and well looked after.
- My relaxed, intuitive and professional manner means that I make your people feel engaged and are in the moment with you. As I start to speak I see everyone sit back and get comfortable, knowing it is going to be an enjoyable and authentic ceremony.
- A level of understanding that can only come from over 6 years of making married people #nodoovers .
- This experience means that I take everything in my stride, working with your suppliers to make sure everything runs smoothly and seamlessly, so you don’t have to worry or wonder. I know the co-ordinators, understand the timelines and focus on what is important for you on your day.
- My style- I am happy to say that if for some strange reason I do not have something that suits your style and colour scheme I am happy to go dress shopping- That is just the kind of girl I am and the level of service I like to offer (Ok I may like shopping a little bit ).
- I will be well groomed, in fashion and dressed to suit your colours and ceremony style- We have chats about what you would like me to wear at our pre-ceremony meeting.
- At the end of the day I fully understand that it is not about me, what I wear and what I say. It is your day and how you feel is the most important thing.
I also include the following:
- the first casual chat and all other face-to-face meetings
- unlimited email/phone consultation and support
- preparation and lodgement of all legal documentation including the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM), marriage certificates, register, declaration and associated costs
- creation of your personalised ceremony drawing from a wide selection of references. Your ceremony can be tailored to include the participation of friends or family members, your own written vows, unity rituals etc.
- use of a professional Mipro 303 portable PA (60 Watts RMS), with headset microphone, hand-held wireless microphone, MP3 (iPod/iPad etc.) input for playing recorded music during your ceremony
- site visit or rehearsal at your ceremony location
- travel costs within 50kms of my office at Woodcroft, SA (I am happy to travel further – please contact me about the extra travel fee)
- on the day of the wedding ceremony, I will be available onsite at least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- a table and chairs for signing of the marriage certificates and register (if required)
- the use of my decorative signing pen